April 19, 2015 | Posted in:Uncategorized
travel essentials, we also shouldn’t forget to bring our proper behavior and etiquette with us wherever
we are, whether on land or on air.
In order for you and everyone else on the plane experience a smooth flight, here are 15 passenger
guidelines to help you:
1. Be on time as to not delay the flight and hassle other passengers.
2. Carry your bag in front of you as you walk down the aisle.
3. Do not carry restricted items with you.
4. Utilize overhead space above your own seat row.
5. Recline your seat carefully.
6. Avoid grabbing the back of the seat in front of you.
7. Keep your chair upright unless when told.
8. Respect personal space.
9. Avoid hogging the aisle.
10. Only get up at convenient times.
11. Avoid making loud noises.
12. Consider your sleeping position.
13. Do not get drunk.
14. Do not make a scene.
15. Be considerate when exiting the plane and move as efficiently as possible.
There are many more to mention. Keep these tips and surely you have a safe and comfortable flight.
Image source: imgarcade.com